Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finals, Schminals!

It's finals week officially, which is why postings have been few and far between over the past few weeks...

Ohio State is, once again, the #1 team in the country (bitches). The leader in the clubhouse to play the Buckeyes in New Orleans is LSU, since they are #2 in the AP and Coaches poll. That blows, because it'll be like a home game for LSU. On the other hand, OSU fans travel EXTREMELY well. We went to the Fiesta Bowl against Kansas State a few years ago because the organizers sited "economic concerns" for selecting the Buckeyes. They basically said that no one from Kansas State was going to show up, so they needed a draw. Damn, did it work. They filled the arena. I think the Sugar Bowl will wind up about 50/50, much to the chagrin of LSU. Take that, fatty!
More to come...

3 comments:

Captain Coinpurse said...

LSU lost 2 fucking games... and they still get to go to a bowl game?!?

You gotta be kiddin' me.

H-Bomb said...

I know I'm slackin', but I just haven't been interested in it lately. Luckily, I've got the Spoon Concert tonight, so there will be a review up tomorrow.

oh, and GO BUCKS!

H-Bomb said...

Alright, now that I'm updating, I think you need to get back on it, biatch.