Friday, April 13, 2007

The Computer...

This...is gonna suck. The first item I am giving up for one week (as soon as I am done here, obviously) is the computer. The sweet, sweet computer.

Rules: No computer, pretty straightforward. No e-mail, no fantasy baseball (damn it), no nothin'. I'll hand write a post a day, and then scan them into the magic box at the end of the week.

Exceptions: Work. I use the computer to chart at work, and there's really no way around it, so I'll make a small exception for that.

Feel free to e-mail me with words of support, or to tell me I'm a moron (which I'm starting to suspect right about now), I won't get them until this time on the 20th...wish me luck gang...ok, I'm going...now........I mean now................Damn, this is gonna suck...

4 comments:

H-Bomb said...

Good luck from ThaBombShelter!

I look forward to seeing how this whole mess will turn out. And you'd better not let me down, millions - okay, maybe not millions, maybe TENS - of ThaBombShelter's dear readers might click on your link and I don't want them to be disappointed, got it?!

Again, good luck man.

Unknown said...

considering i'll see you before you read this i'm wondering if i'm the moron for commenting anyways....

Captain Coinpurse said...

I think you should give up text messaging people at 12:30 am next. hahahaha

I would be dead in 48 hours without a computer.

AC said...

Ok... moron! Oh wait, you did this already. I hope you survived...