Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 3 without the computer...

Things That Still Suck...

1. No checking e-mail. There is definitely something reassuring about getting messages every day, even if they are spam...:(

2. NO SPELL CHECK! I always spell two words wrong, definitely (?) (*authors note: Hooray for me! I got it right!) and through (?) (I think I got it right there). Normally I hit the spell check button and BOOM!, problem solved. Not now...

3. My handwriting. Look at this stuff! (*authors note: see below...) What am I? 3? Handwriting analysts would just say, "He's clearly retarded," and move on to the next one.

Things That Don't...

1. It's a little cathartic, I gotta tell ya. This must be what coming off Heroin feels like. The itch is still there, but I feel it fading...

2. Not watching the Cubs lose, up to the minute...in vivid color...fucking Cubs.

Click for the hand-written post...

No comments: